The Knife Awareness Course (click Here) - If you are interested in gaining the knowledge and practical skills to effectively manage a knife attack then this
The Knife Awareness Course (click Here) – If you are interested in gaining the knowledge and practical skills to effectively manage a knife attack then this certified course is for you. This open course will be held in Norfolk. There are two certifications available to delegates:
1. Knife Awareness Practitioner – this course includes all training and the iconic edge patch and certificate. The full day is £35
2. Knife Awareness Instructor – this course includes all the training as per the practitioners as well as the QA Level 2 Award in citizenAID (RQF) and all the materials to deliver the course. This course is only open to those that instruct or teach. The full day is £110
If you are interested, then please book at the bottom of this form. Please be aware that the course minimum age is 16 years old.
1. Minimum age to complete this course is 16 years old
2. Due to the nature of the real world course Street Language will be used
3. Please turn up 10 mins prior to the start time (so we have no delays)
4. Please bring Photo ID with you as the qualifications are regulated
5. Wear comfortable clothes as we will be doing practical scenarios
6. Bring some lunch. Tea and Coffee is supplied
All Day (Sunday) gmt
Unit 3 Suffolk Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0LN, UK
Ticket Section Title
Book your place Here
This course additional cost to become an instructor will be added once we have checked your experience levels
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Comments are closed.