Raid reality school
RAID Specially designed training environment !
Reality is based on your perception of an incident and the closeness to actual reality you can make it. The UK military use systems such as FATS and SAT Ranges to simulate the battlefield, so that when you fire your weapon that runs on gas and laser link, it identifies where your bullet or round went. All of these systems use the natural body’s senses to give the feel of realism. H2H Defence has developed its own one of a kind simulation room which works on utilising the senses and provides the ultimate sense of realism.
1. Projection of environment – this is a 13ft wide 8ft tall projections of any environment you want to place you’re self within. This stimulates sight.
2. Surround sound – the surround sound system works in line with projection to stimulate the hearing.
3. Lighting – the lighting effects we can create range from a star lit sky at night to a pumping night club light show. This stimulates sight.
4. Roll play – other students roll play within the scene to make the attackers and people props when required. This stimulates emotion, touch and feeling.
5. Video Recording – We are able to record all angles of the scenario and use this as a playback in slow motion to evaluate and de-brief students after they have been through one of the many scenarios.
6. Scenario replication – the student is taken from the reality room and briefed on what is required within the scenario; however they are not informed on the attacker or attack they will have or may have. They enter the environment with an element of FEAR. This makes their defences instinctive and not technical or premeditated.
7. Controls – We are able to control the room from the wall centre or within the reality control room. This area is where we create the perfect simulations.
8. Realistic Training Equipment – We only use realistic training props as many other systems use pads and shields that have no realistic aid.